Friday, January 23, 2009

John Mayer pining after Jennifer Aniston

Usher went on a little tirade extolling patriarchal pride, marital pride and racial pride. Is John Mayer pining after ex Jennifer Aniston or perhaps some much-needed Johnnifer media attention? The country singer - who split from the Friends star a month ago - was reportedly spotted looking glum at SET in South Beach, in spite of the attentions of a blonde beauty. She says I think people forgot that I actually work. Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity SDF Number 260 Issued at 2200Z on 16 Sep 2008 IA. But Thomas Ovesen, managing director of AEG, confirmed his company was bringing the 40-year-old Australian singer to Dubai. I had a blast being creative and designing this tee shirt, and I know whenever I see these tees on women, Ill be reminded to Spread the Love , Jes says.

No comments: